Followers

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Bliss...

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A windy day here in Warrington, we have had a few showers but they seem to have stopped for the time being.

I have made a couple of tags today using Julie Nutting's Prima Dolls.

This one was with the One Word Wonder over on Mad Crafters Giggle group on Facebook. The word today is Butterflies.


Step by Step

1. Cut out card board measuring 25 x 10 cms and covered back and front with BoBunny papers.
2. I stamped the Prima Doll onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics for skin and Spectrum Noir pencils for hair, clothes and shoes. I fuzzy cut around the doll and adhered to tag.
3. I cut out a butterfly from the remnant of the paper and attached to her hairband.
4. Added a pink doily with paper roses and leaves up one side with a butterfly stem.
5. To finish off I added the heart charm with red bow, Tim Holtz Ticket Adage and ribbons through the top.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


25 comments:

  1. Fab tag Linda, love the prima figures :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE your tag is very Adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at A Random Fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving these Prima Doll makes of yours Linda. You have convinced me that I like them :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! Your placement on the flowers is so perfect. Lovely!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag Linda. Love these images, your colour palette and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these prima dolls Linda - this is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful tag Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag, so feminine! Gorgeous colour combo! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these Prima dolls and this is fab

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fantastic project with the Prima dolls! Fabulous colours, great design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delightful tag, Linda, and I love the way you did the image off the edge! Lovely flowers and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is still pretty Windy up here in Edinburgh this morning, hope it is nicer where you are today, I love this Tag, Linda, so much cheery colours, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tag Linda, love the colours and that image is fab,Px

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous tag Linda really pretty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous tag, I love the cluster of flowers and the butterflies! Thank you for sharing with us at A Random Fan!!

    sharla :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love so much this tag, the design, the colours and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your tag!! So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB! I'm away at the moment but usually come to Warrington once a week ...

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely tag Linda. Bright cheery colours and love all the flowers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Linda! This is so darn cute!!Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful tag!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your tag is beautiful!

    Thank you for participating at {PIN}Spirational Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx