Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A windy day here in Warrington, we have had a few showers but they seem to have stopped for the time being.
I have made a couple of tags today using Julie Nutting's Prima Dolls.
This one was with the One Word Wonder over on Mad Crafters Giggle group on Facebook. The word today is Butterflies.
Step by Step
1. Cut out card board measuring 25 x 10 cms and covered back and front with BoBunny papers.
2. I stamped the Prima Doll onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics for skin and Spectrum Noir pencils for hair, clothes and shoes. I fuzzy cut around the doll and adhered to tag.
3. I cut out a butterfly from the remnant of the paper and attached to her hairband.
4. Added a pink doily with paper roses and leaves up one side with a butterfly stem.
5. To finish off I added the heart charm with red bow, Tim Holtz Ticket Adage and ribbons through the top.
Many thanks for stopping by Today