Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you have all had a wonderful day, it sure has been a busy one for me.
Today is the start of our new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell World and this month we would like to see your projects for our Pretty in Pink challenge. We look forward to seeing your entries and please check out the blog to see what the design team have created.
The image I have used is from Elisabeth Bell's Digi Shop called "Little Mama".
Step by Step
1. White fancy edged white A5 card.
2. First layer is a doily I have distressed with Victorian Velvet
3. The second layer have been cut out with SB Curved Rectangle and then embossed.
4. I cut out a piece of pink polka dot card with above die then attached a heart charm with a brad.
5. I printed off the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Spectrum Noirs, I then cut out with above die and attached to polka dot card.
6. To finish off I die cut the Tattered Lace bunting using white pearlescent card, added a white leaf heart stick pins and flowers from Sweet Lilac.
Many thanks for stopping by Today