Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Such exciting news to share with you all today. I have been asked to GDT for Digi Bells again.
As you all know I love Elisabeth Bells Digi's and Stamps and have quite a collection so when they asked me of course I had to say yes!
Do you like the new look to my blog? My very good friend Kath has designed it for me.
I have been making Christmas cards today, I got 5 made and one of them is Elisabeth Bell's Letter's to Santa, this is a topper from my stash.
Step by Step
1. White 15cm square card.
2. Matted purple satin mirri card 14.5 cm square
3. Using Tattered Lace Snowflake embossing folder I embossed white pearlescent card and wrapped lilac lace and purple ribbon around the base before matt and layering onto base card.
4. I matted and layered the topper onto purple satin mirri and added to base card with foam pads.
5. I added glitter to the snowflakes and fluffy stuff for the snow and fur on her hat and coat.
6. To finish off I added purple gems and the sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx