Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick post this morning as I have a few errands to do before I visit my friend this afternoon.
Today's card I made for the One Word Challenge (Celebration) over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook Group.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card with scalloped and embossed front.
2. I embossed parchment with Embossalicious Floray Frenzy embossing folder then distressed the back with PanPastel Red Tint.
3. I matted and layered this onto white pearlescent card with brads and wrapped pink gingham ribbon around before placing on the base card.
4. The butterflies I stamped onto parchment with white ink and embossed with white embossing powder again I distressed the back of the butterflies with PanPastel Red Tint.
5. To finish off I added pink gems to the butterfly bodies and the 50th birthday sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by Today