Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.
Today I am sharing my first post as GDT for Digi Bells, this is my second term as GDT and I was really honoured when I was asked if I would be interested, of course there was no hesitation as I am a BIG fan of Elisabeth Bell's super cute images.
For my first card I have used L'il Lillian, isn't she a cutie?
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped and embossed front card
2. Matted and layered turquoise satin mirri and yellow pearlescent card.
3. Attached the lace along the bottom half with pearl gems on the centre of the flowers and a silver mirri butterfly.
4. Printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Spectrum Noir pens, cut out and matted and layered onto turquoise satin mirri card.
5. To finish off I added flowers from Sweet Lilac and some flourishes.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx