Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
Yesterday when I got back from lunch with my friend, I decided as the weather was nice to get the washing done and the dreaded HW done too. That now means today is a day of crafting Yippeeee :)
Enjoy your day whatever you are up to.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square tent card.
2. First layer is dark green card.
3. Second layer is Paper from Studio G and I have matted and layered cream pearlescent card.
4. I stamped Megan onto Supersmooth and coloured her skin, hair and boots with Spectrum Noir pens. I then stamped the image onto the paper and paper pieced her top and skirt and glittered the frill.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, made a bow and added a heart shape button. The flowers are from my stash.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx