Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick post this morning as Kath is coming over for our usual crafting session.
Today I am sharing another tag using Julie Nuttings Prima Dolls.
Step by Step
1. I cut out a tag shape with cardboard 25 x 10 cms and then covered with card from my stash on both sides.
2. I stamped the Prima Doll onto Supersmooth and coloured with Spectrum Noir Pencils then fussy cut out.
3. Down one side I added cream lace and mother of pearl sequins.
4. I adhered two of my doilies together and added a metal flower with a pearl gem in the centre with a metal leaf.
5. To the key I have attached an old ear ring and a blue rose.
6. To finish off I added the ticket, threaded cream lace through the top and finished off with a couple of blue roses.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx