Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Where did this week go? I think those naughty fairies are pinching my hours/days.
Today's card is made using on of Sassy's Digi's call Ariel.
Step by Step
1. A5 white landscape card.
2. I printed the brown spotty and pink striped paper from Tatty Twinkles CD. To conceal the join I have added pink velvet ribbon.
3. Using SB Curved Rectangle die I cut out the pearlescent cream card.
4. I printed the image onto supersmooth and coloured with Spectrum Noirs, I then cut out with SB Curved Rectangle die and distressed around the image with PanPastel.
5. Using cream pearlescent card I cut out Tattered Lace Tumbling Vine and Summer Crafting Clematis die.
6. To finish off I added small pink flower buttons and the sentiment with cream ribbon.
Thank you for stopping by Today