Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What a busy weekend I have had. I hope you have all had a good one.
This is my second post today, please visit Imagination Crafts blog for my tutorial if you have the time.
I have another vintage card to share with you all.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 in square white pearlescent card.
2. Matted and layered burgundy Core'dinations card and paper from Graphic 45 Botanical Tea, wrapped cream lace across the top left hand corner and added pearl strand.
3. The topper is part of a card which I have chopped down and matted and layered onto burgundy card. The image I have raised using foam pads.
4. I decorated the top left with metal corner and deep red pearls on the right corner.
5. To finish off I have added doilies from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx