Followers

Monday, 11 August 2014

Memories

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

What a busy weekend I have had. I hope you have all had a good one.

This is my second post today, please visit Imagination Crafts blog for my tutorial if you have the time.

I have another vintage card to share with you all.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 in square white pearlescent card.
2. Matted and layered burgundy Core'dinations card and paper from Graphic 45 Botanical Tea, wrapped cream lace across the top left hand corner and added pearl strand.
3. The topper is part of a card which I have chopped down and matted and layered onto burgundy card. The image I have raised using foam pads.
4. I decorated the top left with metal corner and deep red pearls on the right corner.
5. To finish off I have added doilies from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


25 comments:

  1. This is lovely Linda. Stunning vintage style card and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful vintage card Linda, so pretty. Love your stack of doilies. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Linda. Matches your blog! xx jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage card. Love the crocheted flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, this is another one of those WOW cards.....but all of yours are WOW to me! Love this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I do love this one, Linda. What lovely papers and lace. Incredible crocheted flower! Sweet little purple bow that just sets everything off. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the image the lace and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card Linda xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Linda, you are fabulous at making vintage style card, love it all.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. a beautiful vintage make Linda - fabulous - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely vintage card thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous vintage creation Linda. Loving the lace and your gorgeous doilies.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another pretty vintage card Linda.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Linda, this is a beautiful vintage card design, love the image and your embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another amazing, Vintage creation, Linda, you are just spot on with this theme..hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Design just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's....Thank you for sharing with us,
    we look forward to you joining in with the fun again next time...
    Hugs
    Suzy B ( Owner )
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really beautiful Linda great design and loving all the texture hugs Judth x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely fabulous vintage card Linda - love that topper and the lace and doilies are super!
    Love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really gorgeous Linda, everything compliments perfectly.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Linda! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a gorgeous Vintage card Linda!
    I love your little crochet dolies!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx