Followers

Sunday, 3 August 2014

Say it with Flowers

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Sunday everyone, where did yesterday go? The weekends sure do go very quickly.
What are you all up to today. I am going to be doing a bit of crafting, no change there then :)

Today's card is one I made at Kath's on Wednesday but added a few die cuts when I came home.


Step by Step

1. White 7 x 7 square card which I have matted and layered pearlescent and patterned card.
2. I stamped Tatty Twinkle onto Supersmooth and coloured with Spectrum Noirs, then matted and layered onto pearlescent card and adhered to base card with foam pads for dimension.
3. Along the bottom I pleated broderais anglais, I then coloured ribbon to match the pearlescent card and layered it over the pleats.
4. The roses I have coloured with Spectrum Noir and added Tattered Lace Summer Crafting Clematis, chopping into it to added behind the 3 roses.
5. To finish off I added clear gems to the corners.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Happy Crafting
Hugs xxxxx

29 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and fabulous detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet image and card,lovely lace too.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning and I love Tatty xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab image. Great card Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is gorgeous hun always love,the detail,you add to your cards,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Linda, cute image xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Linda. Love the image and design.
    Lots of love
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the design , papers and the lace frill. Thank you for your lovely comment on mine, so looking forward to my holiday too, 6 weeks to go. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's just so sweet, Linda! Love your coloring and that beautiful background dp. The vines and roses are wonderful embellies along side the ruffle. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the gorgeous image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't Tatty gorgeous love this card Linda.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card Linda love the backing paper and flowers xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colouring, fab cute image, Px

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty Linda. Just adore the fabric at the bottom.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been trying to comment on this card all day, Linda, and keep getting timed out, hope this one works, I adore this card, I love the backing papers you have used with the super cute, beautifully coloured image..hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card , I like his design.
    Thanks you for joining us at Time4scrap.
    lauri/DT-T4S

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute, pretty colours and love the lace

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning Linda I m back after my break and taken the opportunity to view your awesome work - all brill - hope u are keeping well hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Linda. Cute image and love the backing paper and the lace trim at the bottom.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet little card Linda! I love the cute image! Totally adorable!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautifully coloured image on a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you Linda for sharing your favourites at Allsorts, gorgeous creation;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a sweet adorable card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calender challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx