Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Sunday everyone, where did yesterday go? The weekends sure do go very quickly.
What are you all up to today. I am going to be doing a bit of crafting, no change there then :)
Today's card is one I made at Kath's on Wednesday but added a few die cuts when I came home.
Step by Step
1. White 7 x 7 square card which I have matted and layered pearlescent and patterned card.
2. I stamped Tatty Twinkle onto Supersmooth and coloured with Spectrum Noirs, then matted and layered onto pearlescent card and adhered to base card with foam pads for dimension.
3. Along the bottom I pleated broderais anglais, I then coloured ribbon to match the pearlescent card and layered it over the pleats.
4. The roses I have coloured with Spectrum Noir and added Tattered Lace Summer Crafting Clematis, chopping into it to added behind the 3 roses.
5. To finish off I added clear gems to the corners.
Many thanks for stopping by Today