Followers

Friday, 29 August 2014

Sew its your Birthday!

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post this afternoon, I am sharing my One Word Wonder card for our daily challenge over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook group.


Step by Step

1. 5 x 5 cream square card which I have matted and layered taupe card.
2. I then used scraps from by bit box with a sewing theme for my next layer.
3. Across the join I added a piece of tape measure ribbon.
4. I stamped the dress stand, scissors and sentiment with Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed. I then distressed the background with DI Antique Linen and Bundled Sage, then matted and layered onto taupe card.
5. To finish off I added 6 wooden butons and 6 cream with ribbon faux bows to the 4 corners and added a sewing machine charm with Baker's Twine bow.


Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. So fun and pretty. Love all the buttons and ribbon on this precious card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab and very beautiful card Linda great embellishments
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Linda love the embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card Linda. Love the embellishments etc. my mum would love this card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Linda, love your embellishments. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this one. Lots of lovely images and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sewing cards as you may know and this is fab, love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card Linda. love your background papers here xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Linda, beautiful card with those lovely image and embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Linda, I do love all the sewing elements that are around just now, they are nostalgic for me, pity I did not take after my Gran with the sewing though..hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is superb Linda, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card, do like the stamped image

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the matching sentiment and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Linda. Super image and love the ribbon and buttons.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great card Linda, Love the layout, the colours and all the embellishments.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Being a textiler too i adore anything sewing this is delightful hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the papers you've used, they're brilliant. Your little buttons look like little crackers! Can you tell I haven't eaten yet! lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very pretty card. Love the design papers and the fabulous embellishments. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sew perfect! Thanks for joining us over at Creative Corner Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx