Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A wet and miserable day here today so a good excuse to craft :)
I have a project to finish off an hoping to start on another one too.
Enjoy your day whatever you happen to have planned.
Step by Step
1. Red 15 cm square card base.
2. I have matted and layered white pearlescent card and patterned card which was printed from the Tatty Twinkle CD with pale blue cross grain ribbon wrapped around onto the base card.
3. I printed Sweet Surprises onto Supersmooth and coloured with Spectrum Noirs, then matt and layered onto red mirri card.
4. I made a bow and added red flower button to the centre and either side of the bow.
5. To finish off I added blue gems around the corners and the ice cream button.
Many thanks for your visit today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx