Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
My second post for today, if you wish to see my first post click here.
Today is the start of a new challenge over at Tattered Lace.
This month the theme is Decadence.
The prize for our winner of this challenge will be a £25 voucher to spend on www.crafting.co.uk to spend as you like.
This is my project which I hope you will agree it is quite decadent!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 Square white pearlescent card.
2. The matting and layering were compiled on My Craft Studio Graphics Programme. I have used the 6th Anniversary Collection, Elegant Ladies Design 3.
3. I printed off the image 3 times and decoupaged the image, I added glitter to the back of her dress.
4. I made an organza bow and added a heart gem to the centre.
5. To finish off I cut out the flourishes and glittered them up. Using very tiny gems I made a necklace for the lady and earrings.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Bling it on
Milk Coffee Challenge - Use 2 or more die cuts
2 Cute Ink Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by Today