Followers

Friday, 15 August 2014

Time

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post as I would like to share my card which I have made for the One Word Wonder

Each day over on Mad Crafters Giggle we have a challenge set by the winner of the previous challenge.

Today's word is Number/s here is my card.

Step by Step

1. 5 x 5 cream square card which I have mat and layered black and brown card.
2. The topper is Neenah Kraft card which I have added DI Ripe Persimmon, Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade. I then stippled Radiant Rain Autumn Leaf shimmering mist, added a couple of drops of Ginger Peach onto my craft mat and swooshed the card over this.
3. Using Visible Image number stamps I stamped using Versafine Vintage Sepia on all four corners.
4. On another piece of Neenah Craft card I stamped the two pocket watches and the word Time with Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed with WOW embossing powder. 
5. To finish off I cut around the watches and word time distressed around the edges and distressed one watch with Ripe Persimmon and the other with Spiced Marmalade.


Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx




28 comments:

  1. LOVE this linda, this is probably my favorite Visible Image stamp and you have used it brilliantly. You should enter it into Visible image Challenge, it is Anything goes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Linda with such wonderful vibrant autumn colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda

    OMG - that is gorgeous love those colours.

    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrancy Linda, fab card, Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Linda love the number background xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Linda, loving the warm Autumnal colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great card! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Linda this is a fab card love the design, colour in fact all of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card linda thanks for sharing with BS this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing colours Hun so deep and gorgeous x
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully done, Linda! I'm doing last minute commenting before I head out the door and am now donning my DT hat. I'm so happy that you chose to join our Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. Good luck and I hope we see you again soon. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What gorgeous stamps and as I am sure you know; my favorite colors! Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous colour, design and detail Linda. This really is stunning.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Linda, love the colours and stamps you have used.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. great response to the word numbers - a wonderful card Linda! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are a very talented lady. Wonderful cards on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a warm card. love it. beautiful composition xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fantastic card Linda. The colours and grungy look are brilliant. The background you've created is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG, Linda, this is just stunning, and a great use of the theme, love the warm colours, I am definitely an Autumn Girl, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this is great Linda. Amazing colours used. X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another fabulous card - love those beautiful Autumn colours and super images!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super card Linda. Love the colours and would make a perfect male card.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving this one Linda super arty work really great job hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab card Linda and love the orange, good luck in the August challenge at Visible Image :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful card, thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew with our embossing challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card. Thank for sharing your creation with us at Creative Card Crew Challenge. Hope to you you again
    Big Hug, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx