Followers

Friday, 29 August 2014

Yellow Roses

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Whew where has this week gone?

Only 4 more sleeps until I go on holiday, I am soooo looking forward to going away with hubby.

Yesterday was a busy day getting windows cleaned as well as giving the house a thorough clean before mum comes on Monday as she is looking after my kitties while I am away.

Anyway here is my card for Today


Here is a close up of the embossed roses



Step by Step

1. A5 cream card with corners punched with X-cut.
2. First layer is gold pearlescent card.
3. Second layer is gold mirri card.
4. I used Tattered Lace Interchangeable Embossing Folder Roses and embossed parchment, I then embossed the back of the roses and wrote over the Happy Birthday with gold Spica pen. I then attached to yellow card with brads.
5. To finish off I added a metal leaf and 3 yellow paper roses and sequined yellow ribbon across the bottom.

Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


25 comments:

  1. what a lovely card, the flowers are so nice. And hope you enjoy your hols :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colour and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabulous design,a gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Linda and oh nearly there, have a fabulous time, in case I don't get a chance to say it later, as I have my 6 grandchildren staying this weekend...love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda, I love the design, have a lovely holiday
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty Linda, I love the colour and the embossed Roses xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda , THNX for the compliment on my card at TTRS !!
    But that is not my personal blog ....
    www.scrapmommie.blogspot.nl
    Love to see you there.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Linda, the embossing looks fab. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Linda....i love the embossing and the flower just enough


    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty. Love the embossed roses and your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda. Have fun and just enjoy your holiday. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb embossing on the roses, Linda! Love the yellow ones, too. A perfect birthday card.
    Enjoy your time away and I know mum is going to love being with the kitty kids. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and elegant card, love it, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely bright card, love the embossing folder and the roses xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a lovely card thank you for joining TTPH challenge
    Jacqui Dt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, lovely design - love the yellow and black together - stunning!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a stunning card. The embossed roses around the edge must have taken you ages. Thank you for joining us at Divas By Design. Georgina x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, parchment paper always make a card look so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze and good luck!

    Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful card Linda. Gorgeous colour and love the embossing. I am sure you will have a lovely holiday.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the roses. So pretty. Thank you for joining us at crafting from the heart x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet & pretty card, the epitome of summer!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Wow! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina- DT

    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx