Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Whew where has this week gone?
Only 4 more sleeps until I go on holiday, I am soooo looking forward to going away with hubby.
Yesterday was a busy day getting windows cleaned as well as giving the house a thorough clean before mum comes on Monday as she is looking after my kitties while I am away.
Anyway here is my card for Today
Here is a close up of the embossed roses
Step by Step
1. A5 cream card with corners punched with X-cut.
2. First layer is gold pearlescent card.
3. Second layer is gold mirri card.
4. I used Tattered Lace Interchangeable Embossing Folder Roses and embossed parchment, I then embossed the back of the roses and wrote over the Happy Birthday with gold Spica pen. I then attached to yellow card with brads.
5. To finish off I added a metal leaf and 3 yellow paper roses and sequined yellow ribbon across the bottom.
Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx