Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
This weekend I managed to get a fair bit of colouring done, sorted out my box of lace which was a disgrace and of course visited my granddaughters.
Today has been very productive so far, managed to get a couple of DT pieces made and a couple for my blog. I have a busy week ahead with DT work.
Today's card is a little vintage in monochrome.
Step by Step
1. White 6 x 6 square card with scalloped and embossed front.
2. I matted and layered black pearlescent card to the base card at an angle.
3. The next layer is a white square doily.
4. The topper is from Scribble and Scrap website which I have matted and layered onto black card.
5. To finish off I added a piece of black lace with floral bouquet and white pearl gems.
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx