Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
This is another scheduled post while I am away on holiday and I hope you are all well.
Today I am sharing a card created with a Lavinia fairy stamp.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 in square white scalloped and embossed front.
2. First layer is patterned satin card from Imagination Crafts which I have wrapped ribbon around with small flowers from Sweet Lilac and gems in their centres.
3. The background for the topper I created using photo card with Inkadinks with some mica powders. (This reminded me of a cloudy sky)
4. I stamped the image with Versamaker and embossed with WOW Silver glitter embossing powder, I then used Woodware Fluffy stuff and heated so it looks like she is sitting on a cloud. Using Royal Purple Versafine I stamped the stars around the topper and embossed with WOW embossing powder in purple which is glittered.
5. I mat and layered the topper onto Satin mirri card and adhered to base card.
6. To finish off I distressed Tim Holtz adage ticket with Versafine Royal Purple and added clear gems down the two top corners.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Please pop back tomorrow to see what I have for you!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx