Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Wednesday and only a couple more days left of my holiday.
This is a scheduled post so I hope it has gone live.
Today's card is for all of you who I class as my friends, even though we have never met!
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5 cream square card with corners punched with X-cut punch.
2. First layer is dark green card which I have matted and layered background card I made using mica ink sprays.
3. I stamped the sentiment first in Versafine Spanish Moss and then stamped over with Black then embossed.
4. I wrapped green ribbon around the bottom and added a double bow and a gold heart button.
5. To finish off I have added gold pearl gems to the top 2 corners.
Thank you so much for all your support and comments while I am away.
Enjoy your day