Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What a month last one was, so very busy and tomorrow I am off on my holiday!
As from this month Imagination Crafts Challenges will all be
ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
The winner will receive £40 to spend on the website on Imagination Crafts products as well as a badge to display on their blog. We also have a top 3 too which is chosen by the design team.
Onto my project for today!
I have made a desk calender which I saw the lovely Marianne showcase on her blog! Why not visit and see what inspired me!
Step by Step
1. I created an 8 x 8 pearlescent cream easel card.
2. On the base of the easel card I matted and layered cream pearlescent, yellow and green pearlescent card.
3. I used the Leaf Flourish Border and Pastel Green Sparkle Medium onto Cream Satin Card, once dry I matted and layered and added the 2015 calender with foam pads, this acts as a stopper for the easel.
4. On the easel part of the card I matted and layered cream pearlescent card, yellow and pearlescent green card. I then painted one of the MDF frames with MDF limestone paint then painted with Sunshine Satin Silkies, I then adhered to the card. The topper is Gerbra satin card layered onto the MDF.
5. I then painted the butterfly charms with Apple Green and Sunshine Satin Silkies placed one on top of the other with pearl gems down the centre and on 4 corners of the MDF.
6. To finish off I added green gems to the easel and base of the card.
Many thanks for visiting today