Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I had a lovely lie in today, first in ages and I am now raring to go, been fed, watered and now in my craft room ready to get some serious colouring done.
Today's card is what I made yesterday, my eldest granddaughter has started ballet classes and I made this with her in mind.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5 white square card which I have matted and layered white embossed pearlescent card.
2. The second layer is script patterned card in pale pink.
3. The next layer is red card embossed with musical notes cut in half and wrapped pale pink ribbon around.
4. I cut out Tattered Lace Doily Delights in white pearlescent card, added the little ballerina.
5. To finish off I added the words Love to, pearl gems and the letters DANCE.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx