Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Another quick post this afternoon, Kath has been and then Jennifer came for a cuppa.
This card I have made for the One Word Wonder on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook Group.
Today's challenge has been set by Zoe who one yesterday's challenge, she chose the word "Sparkle"
Step by Step
1. A5 landscape white base card
2. First layer is bronze pearlescent card which I have wrapped brown and gold ribbon around before layering onto base card.
3. The next layer is card from Imagination Crafts called Desert Sunset which I have stencilled the floral background and used Champagne Sparkle Medium.
4. The topper is from Hobby House and is an Elisabeth Bell image which I have inked around with gold ink.
5. To finish off I added 2 skeleton leaves, flowers and sentiments from my stash.
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx