Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
WOW I sure have been on fire today!
I have managed to make a start 4 of my DT projects which just need putting together and embellish. I even made this card for today's one word challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook group.
I must say I was a bit worried that my Mojo may still be back in Turkey but no I am pleased to say that it came back home with me, it is just as well as I have got a very busy 3 weeks ahead of me.
Here is tonight's card using the Handbag and Shoe Stencil from Imagination Crafts.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white pearlescent square card.
2. I wrapped a piece of white lace around the bottom of the navy blue card and matted and layered onto the base card.
3. Onto the reverse of black glossy card I stencilled the shoe with Blue Moonstone Sparkle Medium, once dry I cut out and then painted over with Silkies Royal Satin.
4. Onto patterned card I stencilled the handbag with Blue Moonstone Sparkle Medium, once dry I cut this out.
5. To finish off I added Tattered Lace Sentiment die and white pearl gems.
As promised here is the YouTube of my Craft Haul of goodies from Turkey
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx