Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick blog post this morning as I am off the hairdressers for a trim and my friend is coming for lunch.
I have used Popcorn the Bear decoupage for this card, I do love this bear.
Step by Step
1. Tent patterned shaped card.
2. First layer is polka dot card cut out with SB scalloped labels one die placed at an angle.
3. The topper is from Crafter's Companion Popcorn the Bear and has been decoupaged up.
4. I wrapped lilac organza ribbon around the bottom and added a pearl heart to the centre.
5. To finish off I added silver metal leave, 3 blossom flowers, clear flat back gems to the other 3 corners and the sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx