Followers

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

A Gift for You

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick blog post this morning as I am off the hairdressers for a trim and my friend is coming for lunch.

I have used Popcorn the Bear decoupage for this card, I do love this bear.



Step by Step

1. Tent patterned shaped card.
2. First layer is polka dot card cut out with SB scalloped labels one die placed at an angle.
3. The topper is from Crafter's Companion Popcorn the Bear and has been decoupaged up.
4. I wrapped lilac organza ribbon around the bottom and added a pearl heart to the centre.
5. To finish off I added silver metal leave, 3 blossom flowers, clear flat back gems to the other 3 corners and the sentiment.


Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. Very cute, great shape. Enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Linda, great card I love the shape and Popcorn is gorgeous. have a fab day, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh this is super cute Linda and a beautiful card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation and colours used. Thanks so much for your comment on my Whimsy DT card.xx
    aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute creation Linda. Have a fun day.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,fab image and detals.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, I do love popcorn bear, Px

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab project,interesting shape and cute image too...
    Thank you for joining us over at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Kati DT 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda this is a fantastic card. I love the shape and how you have decorated it. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute Linda, love the shape. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the inspiration, Linda! :-)
    Your card is gorgous as always, I love the shape and the decoupage you make

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card Linda, cute image, beautiful card shape and embellishments

    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. a super card Linda - very cute - big hugs to you rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Linda. Love the image and card shape.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute, love the shape of your card. Thank you for joining Artistic Inspirations, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Card Thank you for joining us at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog. I hope we will see you next time. Hugs Sharon xxxx {DT}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx