Followers

Sunday, 26 October 2014

A Little Bit Vintage

Good Morning Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors

I hope you all remembered to turn your clocks back here in the UK.

An extra hour in bed, how lovely was that.

Today I am sharing my card that I made for my first live tutorial for Gone Artsy.  
You can watch the video here if you wish.


Step by Step

1. 8 x 8 square cream card which I have matted and layered paper which has been distressed from LOTV Country Lady paper pack.
2. The second layer is from First Edition Rose Garden which I distressed and rolled one corner up.
3. The image is from Joanna Sheen Vintage CD which I placed under a frame has been distressed and Gilding Wax added. Then added the Tim Holtz Ticket "Adore".
4. I added 3 of my crocheted flowers and pearl beads, with metal leaves.
5. I added a metal corner and pearl cabacon to the centre, brown lace across one corner, distressed the butterfly and added to the pearl bow.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



26 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Linda,a fab image and gorgeous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous vintage style creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this is just gorgeous love the image and such lush detail my friend hugs Cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Linda. I love all things vintage. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous vintage card!! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous vintage card Linda, love all the layers. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Vintage card Linda and I love your crocheted flowers they are beautiful. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at It's all about the Vintage
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable vintage creation ?! Fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us at
    MOO MANIA & MORE!
    Happy to have you with us this fortnight!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was another hour awake for me during the early hours, LOL..however, nearly bed time now, I think..a beautiful vintage make my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful and vintage! Love this. Will have to pop over to see your video now.
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful image and colours,love your embellies and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty, Linda. Fab image and colours...great layout too.

    I think someone must have pinched my extra hour as I swear I didn't get it. I'm not happy about that either! Lol.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous Linda, lovely work, I love the vintage look.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant vintage creation Linda!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card it is very vintage. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wonderful vintage card Linda. The photo, papers and embellishments are all gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Scribble & Scrap and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great use you made of that extra hour but somehow I think you were crafting instead of sleeping. :-D I'm looking forward to the upcoming weekend when we here in the US get an extra hour. Fabulous crocheted flowers and I love the leaves and corner piece.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely vintage card Linda. Super embellishments, love your crotchet flowers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A wonderful vintage-creation, Linda.

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful collection of embellishments. And what a lovely colour pallet. Thanks for sharing this project with us at Moo Mania and More :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx