Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Just want to say a big thank you to all of you for your lovely comments and visits.
Today I am sharing a canvas I made yesterday whilst I was at Kath's.
I have wanted to make this canvas for a while, you know when you have an idea in your head and it just won't go away? Well I finally got it onto canvas, I hope you like it. Autumn is my favourite time of year as nature is such a wonder to behold when the leaves on the trees change from lush green hues to blazing reds and oranges.
Step by Step
1. I first gave the canvas which measures 10 x 8 a coat of Gesso and cream acrylic paint.
2. Using a stencil I created the mountains with Vintage Photo distress ink, I painted the sky using Inkadinks Candy Floss and Mango.
3. To create the tree, I mixed glass beads texture gel, texture past and brown acrylic paint and painted free hand the tree and branches.
4. Using Create a Scene stencil (designed by Kath) I masked off the sun to create a setting sun, painted with Sunshine Satin Silkies. I then stencilled some clouds and a couple of birds on the branches.
5. To finish off I added pine cones and some leaves from my garden. Also added the word autumn too.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx