Followers

Sunday, 26 October 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today my card is for Breast Cancer Awareness.

I am sure this is very close to a lot of people's hearts, after either seeing someone loose their life to this awful disease or suffering/suffered yourself.

I did have a scare a few years ago but was one of the lucky ones who didn't have this disease.
I have lost my aunt and friends to this disease and will forever be in my prayers.

I dedicate this card to everyone who has suffered or is suffering.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

I have used a ballerina image from Polkadoodle which you can purchase here.


Step by Step

1. Stepper card made using the Press Cut Stepper die with white pearlescent card.
2. The layers are pale pink pearlescent card.
3. I printed the ballerina onto Supersmooth and coloured with my Copic pens, I then glittered her tutu and matted and layered onto dark pink card.
4. I made the BCA ribbon and added the word "Hope".
5. To finish off I added small blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda,such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Sweet Pea Stampers challenge to use pink -for breast cancer awareness - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is just gorgeous, my friend, I have been playing with my Die too, it is just such a fabulous die to use, love the sweet image, papers and detail, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda, great colouring as always. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty...fab colouring.

    Yes, I had a scare too when Jamie was a year old. I was lucky as well, though didn't get the full all clear until my 3rd visit spread out over several months. Big hugs to anyone who has suffered or knows someone suffering...or worse.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and for a good cause Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Linda, great cause too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda. Love those colours. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card Linda, for a great cause, which is very close to my heart!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda,lovely image and colours.
    For a great cause.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card for a great cause Linda. The image is so cute and I love your little hope ribbon xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card for breast cancer awareness. My grandmother died from it. I had a very bad scare when I was 28.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card, full of meaning. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda, this is a beautiful card. I love step cards, your coloring is supreme, and the sparkle in the tutu really adds a lot. Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Die Cuttin' Divas :)
    ~ Dusty Rae
    Dust Makes Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful Card, love your design and the tones of pink you have used. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Linda, loving the image and colours here and loving the awesome design as always....
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is such a cutie Linda. Lovely sparkle and fabulous detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Linda, A beautiful card and image. She is so cute and adorable. Love the sparkly dress. Love her hair colour as well.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  19. A Beautiful card. .Thanks for joining in with the *think pink* Challenge at The Sweet Pea Stampers this time. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous red hair and I love the sparkle on her tutu skirt! Delightful step card, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card the main image is so beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx