Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today my card is for Breast Cancer Awareness.
I am sure this is very close to a lot of people's hearts, after either seeing someone loose their life to this awful disease or suffering/suffered yourself.
I did have a scare a few years ago but was one of the lucky ones who didn't have this disease.
I have lost my aunt and friends to this disease and will forever be in my prayers.
I dedicate this card to everyone who has suffered or is suffering.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
I have used a ballerina image from Polkadoodle which you can purchase here.
Step by Step
1. Stepper card made using the Press Cut Stepper die with white pearlescent card.
2. The layers are pale pink pearlescent card.
3. I printed the ballerina onto Supersmooth and coloured with my Copic pens, I then glittered her tutu and matted and layered onto dark pink card.
4. I made the BCA ribbon and added the word "Hope".
5. To finish off I added small blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx