Good Evening Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors
What have you been up to today?
I sure have had a busy one, housework, washing and ironing done.
Finished off a Halloween project and printed off some images for me to colour.
A birthday card to share with you tonight.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered gold and silver patterned mirri card.
2. The topper I have matted and layered onto pink satin mirri card.
3. I decoupaged the rose and leave and cut out a butterfly from the excess card.
4. I then added a strip of organza ribbon and lace and a strip of pearls.
5. To finish off I added the "Happy Birthday" Sentiment.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx