Followers

Monday, 6 October 2014

Christmas is a coming...

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Welcome to all my new followers, my blog candy closes on the 19th October so there is still plenty of time to enter.  The link is here.

Imagination Crafts Challenge blog is holding a DT call, if you are interested in joining my Design Team
you can follow the link here for all the information on how to apply.

Today I am sharing a couple of Christmas cards made using Imagination Crafts Products
which can be found here.



The current Imagination Crafts challenge for this month is as always Anything Goes.

You only need to use at least one Imagination Crafts Product to be eligible to win our top prize of £40 to spend on the Imagination Crafts Website.

Thank you for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, so CAS, yet sparkly and elegant :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Christmas sparkles! Lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Beautiful.... my favourite is the black & red... My colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Linda I love the red and black so striking
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda and just hopping over to admire your fabulous makes hun - sorry I haven t stopped by as often as I would like to hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda your cards are beautiful. I love visiting your blog. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous festive creations Linda
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are both gorgeous Linda. the red and black one in particular is quite striking, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the beautiful sparkle on each one of these, my friend. I really like the black and red, a combo I wouldn't have thought to use without seeing it. Thanks for the inspiration on that one. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the glittery Christmas cards. the red one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful make, especially love the black and red. Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous Linda. The sparkle medium certainly adds a wow to christmas cards.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think most of my family and friends are going to be getting an Imagination Crafts card this Christmas, love both of these my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx