Followers

Saturday, 25 October 2014

Elisabeth Bell's October Challenge

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

It is the start of a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's Challenge blog today.
The theme for this month is "Use your Favourite Colour Combination"

What an easy choice that was in using the colour and I have used the Flower Girl stamp from Elphine House.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 square white card which I have matted and layered purple mirri card.
2. I then placed a white doily for the next layer. Over this I have matted and layered purple card then white pearlescent card over this.
3. I stamped the flower girl onto Supersmooth card and then coloured with my Copics. I cut out using SB die and threaded lilac organza ribbon around and made a bow.
4. I added a metal corner and a ribbon rose distressed with Dusty Concorde. Then the two ribbon flowers have also been distressed too.
5. To finish off I added a butterfly.


Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. beautiful card. I like purple. It's nice that there is a description of how to do it step by step.

    Ewelina Nowak xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Linda, gorgeous colour and sweet image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Linda. Fab colour x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent coloring, Linda! Love the purples, of course, but that sweet image is so touching. Terrific frame with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is such a beautiful card I love the colour and the image is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Linda. Lovely image and love the ribbon wrapped around the die cut.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Linda. The image and layout are wonderful. I love how you threaded the ribbon round the frame xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great coloring and layering, a wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card & image, Linda! Beautiful colour combo!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda, love that stamp and your background is fab. Great colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous,fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous image, design and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Linda, love the colour and how you have used the doily, lovely work!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our 17th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the colours beautiful card, thanks for joining the challenge on dragons lair design.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning!

    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Love the colours! Thank you for taking part in CFTC challenge. Hugs! Sylwia DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. very pretty.

    thanks for playing with us at card and scraps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx