Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy weekend to you all!
We are going to be putting up another shelf in my craft room today so I can display my altered art instead of them being put away in a cupboard. Of course I will also be crafting too ;)
Today's card is made using Lellibot Fantasy Fairy topper
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered black and green card.
2. I have then added black sequin and beaded ribbon.
3. The topper has been matted and layered onto pearlescent black card, I coloured the wings of the fairy with green glitter pen.
4. I then added pearl gems to the corners and added a feather.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx