Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today I am sharing my final GDT for Digi Bells, this is my second term and I have loved every minute.
Thank you to all the Digi Bells DT for being so supportive during my term with them.
Today I have used Love you, Miss you digi which you can find here.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 scalloped square card.
2. First layer is royal blue pearlescent card cut out with SB Square die.
3. Second layer is pale yellow patterned card cut out with SB Scalloped Labels 1 die.
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copic Ciao pens cut out with SB square die and distressed the edges with DI squeezed lemonade.
5. To finish off I added paper curls and 3 flowers I made using Sweet Lilac petals, metal corner and Tim Holtz Adage ticket.
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx