Followers

Wednesday, 1 October 2014

From Autumn to Christmas!

Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

First off I would like to welcome all my new followers, thank you for deciding to follow my blog!
I am so grateful and feeling very excited as I am only 4 followers away from reaching 1000.

Well this morning I posted an Autumn card and tonight I am sharing with you a Christmas Card.

Have you started making yours?  I have been making them throughout the year, but not as many as I thought! Loads more to make so got a bit of a wiggle on this week and made 15 so far!

Tonight's I am entering into the weekly colour challenge on Mad Crafters Giggle
The colours are Gold, Silver, Green, Red and Purple.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 square white card which I have covered the front with green holly paper which has a touch of red.
2. First layer is gold mirri card.
3. On black glossy card I stencilled the Holly stencil with Golden Pine Sparkle Medium (these are from Imagination Crafts) and wrapped gold sentiment ribbon around the bottom corner.
4. To finish off I added green gems and a small present button.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Winter Wonderland - Layer it up
Crafting at the Weekend #6 - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today 
Crafty Hugs xxxx 

23 comments:

  1. SO beautiful and I can see the shine from here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I had commented on this. It's stunning Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Christmas card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Linda. With my DT hat on thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous creation.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sparkle and shine Linda. Stunning.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card and congrats for your goal: it's near!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful make Linda - really fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, love all your sparkle..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Linda. Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunningly elegant card Linda. The ribbon and gorgeous stencil look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Linda love all the sparkle.Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely and elegant card .The papers are fab! Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge. Good luck :-). Neva

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful, I love the sparkle! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Linda, love it!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  17. That glitter is so beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us over at Through the Craft Room Door! We really appreciate you stopping by. Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just perfect for Christmas, and I love the Green, my favourite colour, so elegant, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card!! Love all that yummy sparkle!! Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx