Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Sorry to have bombarded you with 3 blog posts today, this is the last one.
I hope you have all had a good day and enjoy your evening.
Tonight's card is all about Halloween, I have used an Elisabeth Bell Digi called Halloween Pumpkin Fairy
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream pearlescent square card with corners punched with Xcut corner punch.
2. First layer is Purple card and the second layer is from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells which I have wrapped spiders web ribbon around before matting and layering onto the base card.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copic's, cut out with SB Circle Die and distressed around the image with Bundled Sage.
4. The tag is from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells which I have added the word Halloween.
5. To finish off I added orange card candy to 3 corners and a spider and spiders web charm.
I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:
Come and Get it Challenge - Halloween
The Paper Players #216 - Halloween
Sunflower Field Designs - Autumn/Halloween
Paper Creators Crafts - Use a Charm
Delicious Doodles Challenge #104 - Cute Halloween
Thank you so much for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx