Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What a busy week I have had so far, off to visit with my parents today so an earlier than usual post.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
The image on this card is from another of Joanna Sheen's Vintage CD's
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square card which corners punched with Xcut punch.
2. First layer is silver pearlescent card which I have matted and layered blue patterned paper from Bearly Mine, I wrapped pale blue lace around before adhering to the base card.
3. I distressed around the image and decoupaged the image which has also been distressed.
4. I added the blue heart button and threaded pale blue ribbon and made a bow.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, flourish and flowers with pale blue flat back gems.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx