Followers

Sunday, 12 October 2014

Hope - Steampunk Style

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Got up this morning to fog! It sure is chilly out there today.

What are you up to today?  I have quite a few projects to make a start on today.

Today's card is a bit of steampunk, I haven't done anything like this for a while so thought it was time to make a card.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream square card.
2. First layer is black card which I have matted and layered the steampunk patterned paper from Docrafts Chronology Kit which I distressed with DI Vintage Photo.
3. The topper has also been matted and layered onto black card and I distressed the topper with scissors and Vintage Photo.
4. The tag I attached with a brad and distressed the edges and added the sentiment Hope.
5. To finish off I added the clock tag and the wooden screws.

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Fabulous image, papers and detail Linda. Love steampunk.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun,this is stunning love the design,and the detail is fantastic hun hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant, I also love Steampunk xxx
    1010 followers Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colours and design,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous steampunk card Linda, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab and great card Linda looks beautiful
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh lovely I am partial to a bit of steampunk and this card is fabulous Linda.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome. Don't know that I have seen photo like images of steampunk that were that good before. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda your card is gorgeous. I have made a Steam Punk card. Maybe I should give it a go. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful steampunk creation Linda with wonderful autumn hues.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great! Thanks for sharing at SACC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Linda. love the image and your background. Great elbellishments . Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, I love your use of colour hun, and the image is beautiful xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super steampunk card Linda. Great topper.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi linda! I hope you have had a beautiful weekend. Love your card. It's fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
    Big crafty hugs,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  17. A wonderful Steampunk card Linda. I love this image and the paper. The finishing touches look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this Linda, not done steampunk for ages, fab card. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous card with lots of elements! I really like the layout too. I also love your blog background-very pretty!Thank you for joining us at Creative card Crew black card challlenge! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I do love this CD, Linda, must remember to play with again, stunning card, as always, Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic steampunk themed card!
    Thanks for playing along with your black cardstock at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx