Followers

Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Last Tango

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

WOW only 1 follower away from reaching 1000, how exciting.
A massive welcome to my new followers and thank you for following my little blog.

What are you all up to today?
I am going to be colouring some of my images as well as making some Christmas cards.

Here is today's card for you!


Step by Step

1. A5 white tent card which I have matted and layered copper pearlescent card.
2. The second layer is musical paper from my stash.
3. The image is from Paper Shelter which I have fussy cut out and layered onto the card with Pinflair.
4. I added tiled letters to spell Last Tango.
5. To finish off I added a leaf, roses and pearl strand as well as red pearls to the corner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter #176 - Pearls 
613 Avenue Create #92 - Anything Goes
Pile it on Challenge #40 - Autumn
Robyns Fetish Challenge Blog #232 - Autumn Colours
Allsorts Challenge #279 - Autumn

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. I love it, especially the cute image. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda thanks for stopping by my blog I am a new follower here too. Just adore the idea of fast tango love the copper element too... Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your fabulous follower number Linda. Such an achievement. Stunning card and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Linda,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow well done hun, I see you're now at 1001 followers! well deserved, you work so hard and make the most fabulous creations xx
    I love this one too
    Sandie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card and I love the roses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love the image...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous Tango card with sweet image, Love the layering and music notes paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Linda, great image and design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a fun and pretty card...I love the angle view of the card....makes it look like you're looking down the street!!! Awesome Awesome job!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely looking creation. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Shetler this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is fab and very beautiful Linda great layout.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on all the followers Linda! Awesome!
    Love this beautiful card too. Just wonderful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda this a gorgeous image incorporated beautifully into your lovely design which has a hint of drama.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the splash of bright color on her hair, Linda! Fantastic card. Lovely roses and the sentiment is exactly right. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card Linda congratulations on making over 1000 followers xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, over a 1000 followers, well done you my friend..so fabulous, as your posts to create so much inspiration. Adore what you have done with this Paper Shelter image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is brilliant, I adore that image, It's one of the cutest i've ever seen xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just too cute Linda! I love the image & the paper is just the perfect match!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Linda. Super image and coloured beautifully.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx