Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy morning all housework is done and second load of washing is on.
I am going to spend the rest of the day crafting.
I am making Christmas cards like most of you, here is just one of many I have made.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered Silver mirri card.
2. The second layer is the back of an old Christmas card from a couple of years ago. I wrapped the white iridescent ribbon around before matting onto the silver card.
3. The image is an Elisabeth Bell topper from Hobby House which has been matted and layered onto silver card.
4. The sentiment reads "Compliments of the Season and is actually purple mirri but doesn't show up well.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added a pearl cabochon to the centre and glittered snowflakes.
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx