Followers

Thursday, 16 October 2014

Little Cook

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

What have you been up to today?

I have managed to add another 15 more cards to my Christmas cards.

Today over at Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook group the one word wonder is "in the Kitchen" and here is my card for the challenge.


Step by Step

1. 15 x 15 cm square card base, I have cut the front of the card so it measures 15 x 12.
2. On the inside of the card I have matted and layered striped card and added Tim Holtz Chit Chat words and drawn around them with a black pen to make them "POP".
3. On the front of the card I have matted and layered pink mirri card, wrapping green polka dot ribbon around before adhering to base card.
4. I matted and layered the topper which is an Elisabeth Bell topper from Hobby House onto the same striped card.
5. To finish off I have added knife, fork and spoon charms to the ribbon and green gems to the corners.

Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. This is totally me at Christmas, I love to spend my time baking away! The cutlery charms are perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, seem to spend most of my time baking as well lol. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda your card is gorgeous. You put me to shame all I have managed today is a sample wedding invitation. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this especially the charms, can't believe you have made 15 today lol Wish i had the time.....

    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful card Linda and I love the charms.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's just so sweet, Linda. This image always brings back such wonderful childhood memories for me. Baking with my mother in the kitchen was always a favorite thing to do -- fabulous mother-daughter time. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These toppers really make such pretty cards Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Linda. Super image and colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful image Linda, love the colours and embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Linda, such a cute image and I love the cutlery embellishments.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card love the topper and your design xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card Linda, adorable image, fabulous colouring as always, I have been working on some Christmas Cards too, which I will be sharing with you, before anyone else, LOL...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card Linda, so cute. And the image is beautifully coloured! See you again.
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delighted you are sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C Linda! First let me say your coloring is absolutely first rate! Your shadow and highlights are spot on! I love your sentiment blocks and the three utensil charms are so cool for this design! Well done!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create Challenge #93 Anything Goes/optional twist- CAS design
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so adorable and yes, I would LOVE some pumpkin pie right about now...yum.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Linda, i loooove the charms :-D
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card! Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx