Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Just over a week ago Bev Lowe messaged me to ask if I would be interested in taking part in the One Stamp Project for Oak House Studio.
A number of crafters have taken part in this project, why not check out Oak House Studio Blog and see what fabulous ideas they have come up with using this one stamp.
These are a couple of my projects using this Christmas Corner Stamp.
1. 6 x 6 white square card with scalloped card front.
2. Matted and layered blue mirri card with pale blue satin mirri card.
3. I stamped the corner four times onto parchment with white ink and then embossed, I cut out the shape and embossed the back of the flowers with my embossing tool.
4. I attached to the card and added a sentiment.
5. To finish off I added white pearl flat back gems.
1. 6 x 6 white square card.
2. First layer I distressed the edges with Versafine Crimson Red.
3. I cut a card 13 cm x 13 cm and stamped the corner stamp with Versafine Crimson Red then embossed in each corner and then the top and bottom. I coloured the flowers and leaves with Spica Glitter Pens.
4. I cut out the Noel with gold mirri card and added gold pearl flat back gems to each of the corners.
Thank you for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx