Followers

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Oak House Studio One Stamp Projects

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Just over a week ago Bev Lowe messaged me to ask if I would be interested in taking part in the One Stamp Project for Oak House Studio.

A number of crafters have taken part in this project, why not check out Oak House Studio Blog and see what fabulous ideas they have come up with using this one stamp.

These are a couple of my projects using this Christmas Corner Stamp.


1. 6 x 6 white square card with scalloped card front.
2. Matted and layered blue mirri card with pale blue satin mirri card.
3. I stamped the corner four times onto parchment with white ink and then embossed, I cut out the shape and embossed the back of the flowers with my embossing tool.
4. I attached to the card and added a sentiment.
5. To finish off I added white pearl flat back gems.


1. 6 x 6 white square card.
2. First layer I distressed the edges with Versafine Crimson Red.
3. I cut a card 13 cm x 13 cm and stamped the corner stamp with Versafine Crimson Red then embossed in each corner and then the top and bottom. I coloured the flowers and leaves with Spica Glitter Pens.
4. I cut out the Noel with gold mirri card and added gold pearl flat back gems to each of the corners.

Thank you for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards and thanks for joining in with the challenge. That blue parchment card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards and designs Linda.
    xx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous cards Linda....so good that you could join in. This little stamp is so very versatile, isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful. Love the shine on that first card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely Linda. Stunning projects.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are both gorgeous Linda. amazing how they can look so different when you used same stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Was fun joining in - can't believe all the different creations with one stamp.
    Hugs,
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are awesome Linda - they're brilliant - love them x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Linda, amazing what can be done with a stamp.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful use of the stamp Linda, you've made two gorgeous cards. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda this is outstanding my friend, just awesome, never tire of visiting you for inspiration, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards Linda, love the stamps and the way you have used them in your design. Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards hun, love the ways you have used that stamp xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous Linda. Just shows how different looks can be achieved by using the same stamp.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A huge WOW on both of these, Linda, but I really am taken by the mirrored CS on the fist one! The gold sentiment on the second one is so exquisite among all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx