Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
WOW October already! This year has just flown by.
Today is the start of our new challenge over at Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog.
As always the theme is Anything Goes
The winner of the challenge who uses Imagination Crafts Products could win £40 to spend on IC products.
I love Autumn, the colours of leaves as they turn before falling, isn't nature wonderful?
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square pearlescent card.
2. First layer is brown pearlescent card.
3. I used antique bronze sparkle medium over the Acorn stencil onto Desert Sunset glossy card, once dry I matted and layered onto the brown card.
3. Onto the reverse of black glossy card I brayered Bronze Brocade Silkies then stamped the Leaves stamp with Versafine, cut this out and layered it onto card with Pinflair.
4. To finish off I stamped the small leaf stamp and cut out and adhered to the card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Open-minded Challenges - Fall/Autumn
Sweet Stampin - Just for Men
Sister Act Card Challenge #76 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges #3 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx