Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
It has been a dull day here today.
As I type this it is getting dark, I just hate this time of year when we get up and it's dark and it goes dark in the evening pretty early.
I have a card to share with you tonight.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square white card which I have punched the corners.
2. The polka dot card has been cut out with SB circle die.
3. The white pearlescent card has been cut out with SB Stately Circles die.
4. The topper is from Scribble and Scrap Crafts which I have distressed the edges with pink ink.
5. To finish off I have added a silver bow, pink gems, sentiment and pearl butterfly.
Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx