Followers

Sunday, 5 October 2014

Proper Little Madam

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I had a brilliant day yesterday at Port Sunlight, the Happy Stamper show.
It was lovely to meet some of my crafting friends and meet a few of my blogging friends for the first time.

Today's card is a stepper card and I have used an LOTV topper.


Step by Step

1. White pearlescent card which I have created a side stepper card.
2. First layer is purple card which I have wrapped lilac lace around before adhering to the base card.
3. The image I have distressed with PanPastel Violet and matted and layered onto lilac pearlescent card.
4. I added a doily and then added the topper.  I then decorated with paper roses.
5. To finish off I added a sentiment, lilac gems and made a double bow with lilac organza ribbon and pearl dazzler to the centre.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Anything Goes with a Twist #1 - Anything Goes
Crafting at the Weekend #6 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodle #40 - Anything but a square
Sister Act Card Challenge #77 - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz Challenges #28 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

30 comments:

  1. So beautiful and love the step card and lavender colors.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suchva cute side stepper and I am loving the purple.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, love this image. Your card is well named, she does look like a little madam lol ! but cutwe with it ! loving the colours.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and pretty! Beautiful stepper card, Sweetie! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is lovely, she is such a cutie with a cob-on lol. What a fabulous show it was yesterday, with being ill this year I've only made it to the Port Sunny shows, so had lots of catching up to do. Hopefully I'll get to say hello at the NEC. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda. Gorgeous card and she certainly looks a little madam. Enjoy your Evening. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Linda, love the beautiful colour. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, I love this image.....
    Only 2 to go & you reach the magic number 1000 xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute topper and fabulous design Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is such a beautiful card. I do like the image I feel like that some of the time. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card Linda. My fav LOTV image xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous,a fab image and colours.It was fabulous to say hi at Port Sunlight.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous steeper card Linda. Glad you had a good day yesterday.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Linda, fabulous stepper card, great image..I have this one..fabulous colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card with beautiful stamp and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card Linda and such a delightful image. I love the lace and layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Stepper card, Linda, a super make, cute image and brilliant detail, so glad you had a lovely craft show, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful Linda. love the image and the colouring.
    Great stepper card and the embellishments are fantastic. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Anything goes with a twist..Good luck.

    Caz x AGWT DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful, I adore the colours and the image and colouring are fabulous xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful card thanks for joining in the polkadoodle challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hehehe love this card and love the image, looks just like my two year old lol, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card as always. Glad you had a good day and met friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Isn't she just the sweetest thing ever? Loving the doily and lace. Actually, I love everything about this one, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this card thanks for joining us at sister act this week and good luck in the draw
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful side stepper Linda Thanks for joining in with our 'Anything but square' card at Polkadoodles http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/week-40-anything-but-square.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey Linda :) I now get to pop back with my DT hat on. Still love this, Thank you for joining us over at Polkadoodles this fortnight for our Anything but a square challenge. Good luck, hugs, Samantha K xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx