Followers

Friday, 17 October 2014

Thinking of You

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today? We have clear blue skies and the sun is out this morning.
I have done all the housework and got two washer loads of washing done and out on the line.

Today's card is made using one of  Julie Nutting's Prima Dolls.


Step by Step

1. A5 cream card which I have matted and layered Dark Green card.
2. The next layer is from Prima Pixie Glen collection, I wrapped brown lace around the 2 layers then matted and layered to the base card.
3. I stamped the image onto Supersmooth coloured her face, arms and legs with my Copics. I paper pieced her dress and jacket with Graphic 45 papers.
4. To finish off I added a skeleton leave in cream with beaded strands and roses, then added the sentiment

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous image. Love the pp detail and your stunning design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Linda,fab stamp.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful coloring and paper piecing on Prima doll. Love the color combo and embellishments too, Really admire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I like the design, have a lovely weekend
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Linda, I do love these image, super autumn colours here too, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the coloured and paper pieced Prima doll.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Linda, love the image and the gorgeous lace. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda. That paper piercing has done wonders. Love the whole look and feel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card lovely image and great background and the lace border xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Prima Dolls. Great card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, love the paper piecing and that sceleton leaf. Thank you for joining Artistic Inspirations, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Linda. Gorgeous colours and love the embellishments.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx