Followers

Friday, 24 October 2014

Thinking of You

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all this morning?

Today I am going to be doing my first live tutorial on Ustream for Gone Artsy at 2.00 pm

Today's card is made using an image from one of Joanna Sheen's old CD's.



Step by Step

1. Easel card turned on its side which I have matted and layered burgundy patterned card on the inside and front panel.
2. I printed off the image and matted and layered pale pink pearlescent card, wrapped white lace around the bottom.
3. The corner is Tattered Lace Cherished Heart Corner which has been trimmed, I then added 3 small roses and added glossy accents to the roses.
4. To finish off I added the metal butterfly.

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


18 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda.
    Beautiful frame.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda. Good Luck with the show. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Adorable vintage easel card! Stunning colours, image and design! The white lace and edges are fabulous!! Love the metal butterfly and the pearlescent look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully stylish vintage make, Linda! Love that shaped card and gorgeous image!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just simply beautiful! I love the way you did the side on here. Gorgeous.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so stunning Linda! Fabulous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for dropping by Linda and following my blog, looking forward to visiting you and seeing your lovely creations
    Hugs Jacee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Linda, beautiful image and great design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the detail at the side of the card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great shape card Linda. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. a beautiful card Linda - love the image - hope you've had a good day xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Linda, A beautiful card. Love the image and the dies are gorgeous. Love the shape and style.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card Linda. I always liked this image, it's wonderful. I love the card design and the big butterfly xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Playing catch up again, Linda, and will be back tomorrow morning for the rest of your posts. I love the vintage image, my friend! Thanks so much for honoring us with your lovely entry in our Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Linda. Love the image and nice design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx