Followers

Saturday, 4 October 2014

To Someone Special

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

An early start this morning as will be working on Imagination Crafts stand at Port Sunlight.

Really looking forward to catching up with my crafty friends.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Here is my card for today which has been made using Tattered Lace products which can be found here.
I will catch up with you all tonight.


Step by Step

1. A5 tent card which I have matted and layered yellow card to the base.
2. Using the Tattered Lace Interchangeable Embossing Folder Flourish Swirls I embossed white pearlescent card. I then distressed with DI Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade. I distressed the sentiment with squeezed lemonade.
3. Using holographic card I cut out the Tattered Lace butterfly and flourish swirls.
4. To finish off I cut out the Lavish Blooms poppy 3 times and added a black button to the centre.

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


12 comments:

  1. Lovely colour, design and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy World Card Making Day Linda, This is beautiful I love the butterfly and the poppy
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Linda. Love the embossing and dies Happy World Cardmaking Day 2014!
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Love that gorgeous butterfly on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda, love the sentiment..butterfly and embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, this is a nice size too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Linda, A fabulous card, love the Tattered Lace Butterfly and that beautiful Poppy. Great embossing folder.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that gold shimmer in two layers plus that gorgeous butterfly really is special! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Linda. Love the embossing and the lovely dies you have used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, Linda, love the embossing, and the detail, fabulous colours, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx