Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this morning? Don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight (UK).
It will be lovely to have an extra hour in bed :)
Today's card is using my favourite colours.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white pearlesent card which I have matted and layered purple card.
2. The next layer is from glittered patterned paper from Ooh-La-La Vintage Treasures.
3. Across the bottom I placed a piece of card from Graphic 45 Secret Garden and lace circle trim over that.
4. The tag and little violet toppers are from Graphic 45 too.
5. To finish off I added small ribbon roses which I have distressed with DI Dusty Concorde, the resin butterfly is from Prima which has also been distressed.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx