Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
An extra early post this morning as been up since the crack of Dawn.
I hope you are all keeping well and have a wonderful day.
Today's card is another Vintage card using Kraftyhands Femme Fatal CD and Toppers
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square white card which I have matted and layered card from my stash at an angle and distressed with DI Tea Dye.
2. The floral backing paper has been printed off from the CD and distressed and matted and layered at an angle. I cut out part of the butterfly from the paper and it hangs over the next paper.
3. The next layer is from the topper set and been distressed and I added 3 of Tim Holtz Chit Chats "adore", "cherish" and "timeless".
4. I distressed the topper with DI Tea Dye and adhered to card with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off I added a metal corner, brown flat back gems to 2 corners and Wild Orchid flowers which has also been distressed and a leaf.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx