Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well, just a few last minute things to put in my case and I am about ready for my trip tomorrow to the NEC
Tonight's card is made using a Hobby House Elisabeth Bell topper
Step by Step
1. DL white card which I have layered butterfly paper from Tatty Twinkle paper pack.
2. I wrapped two tone ribbon around the paper before attaching to the card.
3. I distressed around the topper and matted and layered onto burgundy card.
4. I added the butterflies and daisy flourish with clear gems on the daisy flourish.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and 3 flowers.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx