Followers

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

An Apple a Day

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well, just a few last minute things to put in my case and I am about ready for my trip tomorrow to the NEC

Tonight's card is made using a Hobby House Elisabeth Bell topper


Step by Step

1. DL white card which I have layered butterfly paper from Tatty Twinkle paper pack.
2. I wrapped two tone ribbon around the paper before attaching to the card.
3. I distressed around the topper and matted and layered onto burgundy card.
4. I added the butterflies and daisy flourish with clear gems on the daisy flourish.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and 3 flowers.


Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Really pretty card, Linda. Love all of those butterflies! :)
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and I love the oblong shape.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, I love the sweet image and the details. The background paper with the butterflies is gorgous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super pretty Linda! Love all the purple! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card hun. Lovely and bright for these cold and wet days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Linda, love your gorgeous image and beautiful embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the design and the image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card great image and nice bright background. Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favourite EB images Linda, think I did a GD card with this one...sadly I couldn't stay on the team due to heavy commitments here..
    Love your gorgeous colours a pleasure to view..
    aNNie xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card. Your image is so sweet and a great colour combination. The butterfly dies are really delicate and compliment your pretty paper perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Sally D.x.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great idea:) beautiful colors :) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, cute image and lovely backing paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle good luck Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just delightful! Lovely die cut butterflies and a sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Viv
    CCM DT
    http://vivsvisuals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cutie, beautifully coloured, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Linda! It's lovely to see you. Your card is absolutely gorgeous.
    Thank you so much for playing our challenge at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx