Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What are you all up too today?
I have a few DT projects I need to make a start on for next month.
Today a baby card to share.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have cut the corners with X-Cut punch
2. The first layer is blue card which I have matted and layered patterned paper which I created on My Craft Studio programme.
3. I cut out 3 blue circles using SB Stately Circle and placed the topper over with foam pads.
4. I wrapped the sentiment ribbon around blue card and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added pale blue gems on the two top corners.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx