Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all doing today, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
A baby card to share with you all today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered pink card.
2. The second layer is backing paper I created in My Craft Studio
3. I cut out using pale pink pearlescent card using SB Scalloped Oval die and wrapped "It's a Girl" baby ribbon around the bottom.
4. The topper I distressed with DI Tattered rose and adhered to card with foam pads
5. To finish off I added card candy to the corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx